Mushrooms contain a type of fiber that dissolves in water called beta-glucan, which may help reduce inflammation, protect cardiovascular health, and support digestive health. It may also help burn fat and balance blood pressure.
There are many kinds of mushrooms, and you cannot eat most of them raw, as some of them are toxic. This white mushroom is the only mushroom I eat raw.
Try this gut-friendly salad that will nourish the friendly bacteria in your gut.
Lettuce 1 cup
Red onion 1/6
Postbiotics R’s KOSO dressing
R’s KOSO 1/2 Tablespoon
Extra virgin olive oil 1 Tablespoon
Garlic soy sauce koji 1/4 Teaspoon
(Substitute for soy sauce 1/4 Teaspoon and 1 clove of grated garlic)
1. Wash, dry, and tear lettuce
2. Slice mushrooms and red onion
3. Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl
4. Add lettuce and mix together with the dressing
5. Add the mushroom, onion, and walnuts
Did you know that R’s KOSO contains a variety of mushrooms?
Certified holistic nutritionist/Holistic nutrition advisor